Think you forgot one category:
Most annoying poster, ever.
My nomination for that would be Madrox....that fellow irritated me more that pouring a gallon of army ants all over me.
Can't find worst fluffer thread right now,, but the SAGE says,, THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!!!!
Think you forgot one category:
Most annoying poster, ever.
My nomination for that would be Madrox....that fellow irritated me more that pouring a gallon of army ants all over me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Not a bad idea at all MikMo. That one will be added!
Most Annoying Poster....Ever!
Jamie Madrox
China Cabinet Guy
Chubz
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Annoying
Fuddrucker
Reeking of awesomeness!
Honey, it's like Days of Our Lives with you and Blue. Bo and Hope ain't got nothing on you. I get so tickled at your "as blue and I was eating our Big Mac the special sauce was running down blue's chin, and I thought it was so cute". Sweet but gets old. And you don't know corn from apple butter about sports. Just what you hear blue mumbling in his sleep!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
She's gonna kill you.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I've forgotten more sports news and such than the princess could ever fathom!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I'm not as "annoying" as I am controversial. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Please Chubz---don't get em started. They are just waiting to pounce on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
seriously lets grow up and mature a little bit.
Bookmarks